<VV> VV 66 Sedan for sale

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 9 20:28:13 EDT 2006

Some things have arisen of late that are making me consider selling my 1966 Sedan 110 powergide. You may have seen the car before due to the F NADER license plate story. I dont really know what it is worth but it is more important it finds a good home. The car runs great  and drives fine..... depending on how much of a perfectionist you are the car has only minor use wear and tear issues. Paint while not perfect looks good...interior is original and very decent condition. Front and rear spoiler, special rocker vents. Decent chrome and new gas shocks all the way around. Car has American Racing CP200s and good tires. Car has stereo with XM radio. Drive it home coast to coast. Very sharp and unusual car. Email me offpost for pictures and info or call 319 850 6699

John Miller
Iowa