<VV> Young members

datrishay at aol.com datrishay at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 17:08:47 EDT 2006

Im sorry you all know me by now I have to put my 2 cents in. I have to laugh at the email that was sent out
My husband is 30 and I am 26. We are young...

I would like to say if you expect/want "younger" groups of people to join the Corvair groups then people need to be more open to what they want to bring to the table. ( We have 5 Cars!)
This all goes back to Portland last year. And the electric fan controversy. (thats what we call it in our house) Here is a young man who knows his SH%# but yet all these people continually say " AHH well that wont work" or " do you have the rating for this the ratings for that?" " Test test test" MY PERSONALL OPINION!!! WHO THE F CARES!!! IT WORKS WATCH US DRIVE AWAY, WITH TIRES SCREAMING!!! YA you all want test after test to be done, left beat the damn kid to death, and tell him there is no way MODERN technologie is right. No one can understand it works. O WELL your loss.
This is what I have to say enjoy doing your Testing. Have a blast. All that Tom and I need to know is that we can get in our car and drive where ever it is we want to go and have absolutely NO problems. As I see it until people start getting wiser and stop thinking like engineers then you will be stuck with what you got. "Think out of the box"

We are seeling ALL of our Corvair stuff, parts, motors and even the car.
That's my vent.

Sincerly

Young Corvair Owner