<VV> Young members

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 07:52:24 EDT 2006

 Trish and Tom - What killed your efforts, was lack of
good PR and marketing. Your emails have always been
in-your-face and reactionary. You got offended too
quick. All people asked for, was some quantifiable
data. You took that as a personal attack, and started
firing off the evil emails. Many of us (I've been in
this for 16 years) have been burned by the latest
woop-de-doo gadget that someone has come up with for
our cars that turns out to be a POS. You can't blame
people for wanting more than a "trust me it works"
sales pitch. I think your idea/kit is pretty good and
probably does work, but like many others I want a
little more detail.
 There is a place for new technology. You should have
seen the crowd drooling over Mark Wright's FI car at
the Yenko Reunion.

 Mike (31, so not as young...)
 YS-117/025/081