<VV> Young members VS Engineers

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Wed Aug 9 23:53:26 EDT 2006

I'm confused by your e-mail.

Of course being an engineer and being told to stop thinking like an
engineer, well, like that would ever happen! :-)

And then the fact that Tom built a real world test car for his theory.
Seems he IS thinking like an engineer....

And engineers are usually in controversy with other engineers, as we
always want to check out other engineer's theories, poke holes in
theories, improve designs, just like Tom was improving on the GM
engineer's design.

You are getting out of Corvairs because a couple of people asked
questions? All car people ask questions! :-)

Remember, if it wern't for engineers we would not have ANYTHING except
the dirt and rocks that preceeded us on earth.

Frank DuVal