<VV> Young Members

Andrew Allen andyman260 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 10 10:58:06 EDT 2006

Taylor (18) pulled a 110 out of a junkyard '66 Coupe
last week and noww it's sitting in the middle of his
'lab'. Looks nice, maybe never rebuilt, the car showed
56,000 and was wrecked. Been in the yard a looooong
time. At the county fair we spotted a custom
graphics/sticker kiosk and had 10 1" X 5" stickers
made that say "GOT CORVAIR?". We put 'em on the back
windows of our non-Corvairs and I'm putting onee on my
fight bag at work with a small CORSA sticker.

Maybe get some questions/comments. Sure generated some
around the kiosk. If my flight gets delayed enough to
open the cockpit door on the ground I just started to
include in my PA explaining the delay a request for
anyone with a Corvair or a story about a Corvair to
come up to the cockpit. First try got a nice story
about 'mom's Corvair.

Anyway...that's my way of generating some
inerest/awareness.

Andy Allen
CORSA Member