<VV> Valve Spring Tool

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Thu Aug 10 15:00:16 EDT 2006

Ron, the one we list was designed by your old friend  Bob Heinrichs. We
have his rights and tooling but have never had much incentive to keep up
on it. After I'm feeling more normal I could look again at it. Other
than that we probably should take it out of the catalog! Lon

www.corvairunderground.com