<VV> Corsa interior trim question

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Fri Aug 11 10:12:19 EDT 2006

  Thanks for the picture Dave. As they say, a picture is worth a 1000
words. Your picture shows clearly the thin silver line just inside of
the rolled edge. Unfortunatly I taped off the whole rolled edge when
refinishing the dash for my car (http://photos.yahoo.com/corvairanil
look in the reassembly folder). I bought a new surround for the glove
box off of Ebay which said it was for a Corsa but it is not chromed
around the edges :-( Thanks for the help.

Anil