<VV> mailbox now empty

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Aug 11 10:17:30 EDT 2006

Folks
I ended up back in the Hospital on Tues PM.   Just got out this AM.

I apologize if you had any bouncebacks due to a full mailbox.
I'm clearing it now. Will be at home for a couple of weeks on home IV antibiotic Therapy.

I had a nasty allergic reaction to one of the antibiotics they gave me. I have a full body rash that looks something between rubella and leprosy <G>.  I'll look pretty goony at my daughters' wedding tomorrow, but at least I got to go, and I still have my leg.

I won't be home again until Sunday PM, will answer any pertinent questions then.

Hank