<VV> Corsa interior trim question

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 11 11:16:46 EDT 2006

No. It goes in from the rear. You need to slightly fold the cardboard on the
score lines which are on the side panels. If you have one of the repros,
you'll have to make your own score lines.
The cardboard will then go into position with a little persuasion.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60