<VV> Latest on the F NADER plate issue - John Miller

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Aug 11 14:56:16 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: <VV> Latest on the F NADER plate issue - John Miller

> The article doesn't say the fight's over, just that the state is taking
action. I believe that the ACLU suit and John's appeal are still in in the
works. Another item is that John posted to VV yesterday that he's selling
the car for unrelated reasons. So the whole situation may be moot.

> Ned
Hmmmm... if that's the same car, how about 29 other corvair guys send me
$100, I will offer John $3K or whatever he needs , and then donate the car
to CORSA to raffle off at the next national convention, or before ....

.........you do realize this is a world famous car now, maybe on the order
of a Yenko Vair.

......... how about it guys, ( oh, and gals ... ) ...

regards, ken campbell, iowa corvair broker; gone in 58 seconds ...

Maybe it would be legal to race in "F" class?