<VV> Re: CORSA on MYSPACE; Re: younger members thread

Eric Elliott corsa at mac.com
Fri Aug 11 16:41:07 EDT 2006

I also agree with the eye hurt, but then again, I'm 37.

That is one reason why (at least at this point) we don't allow the
page style to be changed on Motortopia.com.

BTW, whoever put the CORSA profile up on MySpace, you should consider
putting one up on Motortopia.com, we are growing every day (even have
at least 11 Corvair owners on there), and I have had several young
people (24 and under) comment on how cool my Corsa convertible is on
my profile or in "challenges" I've been in... I think any chance to
promote the Corvair and CORSA, for free even, is one we should take.

- Eric Elliott
Check out my garage at:
http://www.motortopia.com/corsa/cars