<VV> Rear engine support / valve spring compressor

Daniel Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sat Aug 12 14:45:34 EDT 2006

   I am trying to rebuild a 66-69 rear engine support but, don't have a new one or a picture to use as a reference about the height position. Need to know the distance (vertical) between the lower plate (two bolts place) and the holes on the plate that attaches to the body. Do somebody have this measurement at hand ? or... a picture ?
   I took pictures on my, home made, compact valve spring compressor. If somebody wants to make his/her own, spending less  than $ 2 and 1 hour work, just tell me to send pictures and specs.

   Thanks in advance

   Daniel Monasterio