<VV> Glovebox

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sat Aug 12 17:12:31 EDT 2006

Success..... with some agrivation.

Yes, I did get it installed. No, it wasn't easy. No, I am not satisfied with
it yet. I collapsed the box until if would fit from the bottom.
Unfortunately, it did crease the inside of the box a little, and I'm still
working the wrinkles out. It also poped one of the staples loose, but I've
already put it back together. I guess I should be satisfied with it, since
it is going in one of those non-original  Corvairs.

Thanks to all who provide the advice and guidance.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club