Frank is Surprised Re: <VV> Engineering VS Fact

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Aug 12 17:34:30 EDT 2006

Hey Smitty,
    Wow!!  So I am SURPRISED that you have it  working so well that you can
even get close to 30 inches of mercury (in. Hg)  vacuum.  29.92 is generally
considered a "perfect" vacuum so that is  certainly low enough pressure that you
can use it for evacuating A/C  systems.  Thanks for correcting my assumption
that it wouldn't likely  work.  Now I have to look for a discarded refrig.
unit.  I wonder if  one used in a window A/C unit would work as well??  Anybody
know??
    Regards,
    Frank "still learning engineering facts"  Burkhard

In a message dated 8/10/2006 12:48:36 PM Eastern Standard Time,