<VV> VV RE PG Leak ....NOT THE D--- SHIFT CABLE

cjcavitt at comcast.net cjcavitt at comcast.net
Sat Aug 12 23:39:07 EDT 2006

well im not going to go into why i disagree with you but i do. but i will mention that going to your local parts store too get a fatter o-ring just because carks doesnt have a viton one is rediculous because if you werent in such a hurry to think if clarks doesnt have it nobody does reasoning you would have known corvair underground does have it in viton but i will tell you 80% of the time its the cable not the tv lever but it doesnt matter because while your there replace both with viton and yes cu has both of them in viton

not so young anymore curt

From: "john" <jncmiller at mchsi.com>