<VV> shout out

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 10:59:53 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/12/06 7:52:42 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
computerwhiz31 at gmail.com writes:

> People seem to be concerned with the young people
> and the Corvair's... you know what I mean. Well, I'm 15, and I've got a
> Corvair. I just wanna say i LOVE it. it's a 66 Corvair 500 coupe. So here's
> one more young guy that loves his Corvair.

Glad to hear from you!  YOU are the future!  Now tell us how you discovered
Corvairs, what you think of VirtualVairs, the CORSA BLOG, and any other online
forums you've visited, etc.

Also, please tell us your feeling on meets, our Magazine, etc.

Lastly, where you live!  You may have many friends close by!

Matt Nall age 59........who while driving his Corvair in Coos Bay,
Ore....see's a WHITE EM Vert coming at him......Honks and WAVES.....as the driver [same
generation] of the other car turns to look at ????  My passenger notes what a
bunch of "SNOBS"  Corvair owners must be! [ she knows about EM vs LM]