<VV> Convertible Lakewoods...

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 13 11:14:07 EDT 2006

  ummmm....on "things backward", you may wish to keep this email handy, cuz when you run into phrases like "b---s---"  it simply means " Bill Says" and, ummmm....by "F Nader" almost all of us are referring to the SCCA Solo II category which R. Nader's car belongs to!

  His V8 should be in the "F Stock" class -- Any hooo, all clean family-fun PG-rated stuff here...

  Oh! and before I forget, if you or anyone you know is interested in a pair of nice 67 Convertible Lakewoods, I've got 'em -- completely restored @ my Arizona beach front property ;-)

  All you need to do is change the cardboard glovebox in 'em, from rear, ....no no!  front...

  Regards,

  Tony