<VV> PG leak

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Sun Aug 13 11:43:20 EDT 2006

>i will tell you 80% of the time its the cable not the tv lever but it
>doesnt matter because while your there replace both with viton and yes cu
>has both of them in viton

OK that is fine I will just replace both if someone will please tell me
*how* you replace the TV O-ring. The lever appears to be brazed onto the
shaft and while the Service manual (65 is same for 66) does not really say
how, it looks like the pan must come off at a minimum.

I am willing to do this but need to know the proper procedure.

Padgett