<VV> Generator light on - not now!

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Sun Aug 13 13:53:03 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <FrankCB at aol.com>

>     Sounds like a voltage regulator problem to  me. >     Frank "sparky"
Burkhard

***********
OK, here is my gift to humanity for today ....

for fixing an astounding number of problems electronic-contact wise ....

get yourself some * DEOXIT DN5 *   from Caig Laboratories ( www.caig.com )

This stuff is beyond amazing, and has been around forever., but is still
little known, for some reason.

****
We used to make radio control stuff 30 years ago, and it was
MANDATORY that anything that rubbed or otherwise contacted ... such as pots
...  were treated with this stuff before shipping.  It was good forever
more, at least we never had failure from a pot that was so treated, .... and
100 % failure from Allen Bradley pots that were not treated  ...
as-bliminey-tounding !!!

*******
This is one of those products that actually is as good as the MFG claim..
and they claim a lot. you gotta read their ads ... (g) ...  must have been
written by John   F.   Kerry ( heh heh ) ....
******
Even today, we keep a spray bottle of it by our air compressor, in our oily
atmosphere occasionally the starter points gunk up and don[t contact well ..
a 1/4 second pop of this stuff, and * good to go * ... the instructions say
the smaller the dose the better, and that is right ...

remember, you heard it here first ...  oh, you order it on-line.
reargards, ken campbell, deltawerkes.
oh, it used to be called ........ CRAMOLINE .... we laughed a lot at that
....fitted their claims .. but they proved to be true !!!!!!!