<VV> Arrow Head in the Front

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Aug 13 23:50:54 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/13/2006 9:54:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

Are you  now, or have you ever worked for Ford (or Nader)?

No I haven't, yet...

My points were in reference to race cars, not necessarily street cars, but  I
tried to bring in a street car that we are all familiar with. I have also
driven Corvairs without front spoilers and felt very uncomfortable with very
strong cross winds at high speeds (over 60).

I should have know better to argue the virtue of front engine cars with  this
crowd <G>.

Ned