<VV> Arrow Head in the Front

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Mon Aug 14 17:36:03 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <AeroNed at aol.com>

> My points were in reference to race cars, not necessarily street cars, but
> tried to bring in a street car that we are all familiar with. I have also
> driven Corvairs without front spoilers and felt very uncomfortable with
very
> strong cross winds at high speeds (over 60).
>
> I should have know better to argue the virtue of front engine cars with
this
> crowd <G>.
> Ned
**********
You and Me, Ned, You and Me ...

For Years I have in vain warned the vair guys about taking their lives in
their own hands when they exceed 35 mph in their vairs ... but NOOOOO....
all I get is disrespect ...

Just take your vair out in the back yard and throw it in the air ... it will
exhibit the same flight characteristics of a Frisbee ....... so there is the
proof positive right there.

Just the simple grafting on of a few choice California Tuner aero
accessories could save somebody's life at 35 mph and up ....

ifn you had a good balanced aero kit you wouldn't need to run that 16 psi in
the front tires, then you could turn and bank with the best of 'em ...

 Reargards ken campbell, very stable in Iowa ....