<VV> LAST CALL 1960 - AD

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Sun Aug 13 23:53:08 EDT 2006

      While just getting out of the hospital someone smashed Linda's 67
out front of the  house. Hit and run but the local police tracked down
the offender and she has insurance. The rental car Linda has been
driving gets returned tomorrow, and the only car we have for her to
drive is the 1960 that I had for sale on ebay a few months back. While I
have nothing wrong with using it for a daily driver there might still be
someone out there that would hate to see a VERY nice Corvair with about
60,000 original miles fall out of the pristine  category.

       If you're interested in an exceptionally nice 1960 (top 1% in my
opinion) give me a call - thanks, Lon

www.corvairunderground.com   503-434-1648