<VV> Fw: [fastvair] Anybody live near Palm Beach Florida?

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Mon Aug 14 12:51:15 EDT 2006

Folks, I suggest you take up Mark on his offer. Super Pro quality team.
Worth it just to see the high dollar, high quality, high fabrication caliber
of "stuff".  Mark's team is great and super friendly.  Look for them
probably still in the Garrett turbo red hauler..

Chuck S
BBRT
Enjoyed their company at Dinwiddie (Richmond VA)