<VV> drive wheels - Rolling wheels steer better ?

Charles Lee at Prop Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Mon Aug 14 23:02:57 EDT 2006

Ah, yes, Buck's "road-hugging weight" !  ("When better cars are built, Buick
will build them !" but until then, they will build junk, like everyone
else.)

Sliding through the snow, wheels locked and turned hard left, I was heading
straight for a line of stopped cars over a slight hill, in my Monza.

I kept sliding, notwithstanding wheels being turned.

That is, until I convinced my foot to get off the brake, when miraculously,
the car headed where it was pointed and I went down next to the car I had
nearly plowed !

Rolling wheels steer better ?

If I hadn't practiced that a hundred times in parking lots, I would never
have been able to pull my foot off the brake !