<VV> drive wheels NO CORVAIR

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Aug 14 23:04:06 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/14/2006 9:49:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mhicks130 at cox.net writes:

I did  find it interesting that when we were driving across Indiana after a
big  snowstorm and I70 was nearly impassible, the most common type of vehicle
we  saw stuck in the snowbanks on the side of the road were SUV's.  I think
the typical SUV driver gets stinkin' drunk with confidence with their 4wd
systems and think that means they don't have to compensate for the road  conditions
at all.

I've seen that here too. Usually happens even in heavy rainstorms. First,
they go flying past you, easily 25 MPH faster than the rest of traffic. Half a
mile down the road, there's the same SUV in the ditch. not all of them are
driven by blondes.

Ned