<VV> Some Corvair - Crosswind sensitivity - Chuck I need a Paper Route - 160 Kph in a Corvair

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 23:20:30 EDT 2006

The top speed I saw at Limrock was 95 MPH.

No tack on the old 500, but I was sure that I was near redline. The PG was just humming.

My Sedan is nice up to 75 Mph, and then it seems to get lighter in the front end.

Speeds over 75 are outside of my comfort zone. Remember that in real speed that translates to approximately 120 kph.

I guess I will buy a spoiler so that on October 2 nd I can join the 160 club.

Regards, Garth

And just in case you have forgotten...

LATE POWER GLIDE SEDANS RULE

Corvair Content - Chuck talked me into spending $ 60.00 on a new fuel line as I need to say no to crud. I keep telling myself that an ounce of prevention is worth something North of $ 60.00