<VV> Notes

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 15 00:03:29 EDT 2006

Tony,

Those pressures are pretty close to what I use for autocross.  I'm looking
to get just a little bit of (controlled) slide there and to stay off of the
sidewalls.  You might want to try something closer to 24F and 32R for normal
street use.  I think that will help improve the size of your contact patch
without giving up too much of your preferred "feel".

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.