<VV> Stuck rings cure

Bob Gilbert traceya at montrose.net
Tue Aug 15 03:44:18 EDT 2006

Howdy Folks,
For lifter noise or stuck rings I use CD2 for lifters and rings. Lifters
usually respond quickly but rings can take a while. If  the bad things(
smoke, blow-by, etc.) start getting better then you are headed in the
right direction. Drive it as much as you can and change the oil and
additive frequently and cross your fingers.
Bob