<VV> Notes

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Aug 15 12:46:22 EDT 2006

Bear in mind that if the car has locked the tires, there's *nothing*
you can do to the brakes that will shorten the stopping distance.  You
need better tires.  They don't really need to be wider, although
finding good tires in a 13 inch size is pretty tough.  You could
consider going to a 14 or 15 inch steel wheel and hubcap combo, that
will improve your tire selection and still look kinda stock if you stay
at a 185 or 195 width.

--Bryan