<VV> Which Head Light Switch for a Late Model

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 15 13:42:04 EDT 2006

 You can get the same effect (parking lights on with headlights) with the
 stock '65 and later switches. Maybe also with early model switches, but
 you'd have to check the wiring diagrams for those years to be sure.
 On the back connector, one wire feeds the front parking lights. It's the
 purple one (now don't go telling me it's really pink!! <G>). Remove it from
 it's hole in the switch connector and splice it to the BRN/T wire which
 feeds the rear tail lights, which, surprise surprise, are "on" with the
 switch in both "park" and "headlight" positions.
 HTH
 Andy Clark
 1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
 1966 140/4 Yenko Clone