<VV> 8 Track Possibilities

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Aug 15 18:43:14 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/15/2006 3:14:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

I have a  rather tired looking, leatherish looking case containing 15 tapes
( a  really ODD mixture of music - something for everyone?)  Have NO WAY to
know if they work or not since I don't have an 8 track player.  Make  me an
offer - to include shipping from IL to your location.  The case  measures
13in X 6in X 6 1/2 - 7in deep.  Probably weighs 7 to 8  lbs.

Later, JR

The death pattern for 8-track tapes is the foam inside the casette that
pushes the tape against the head. Sometimes the pinch roller dies, but usually
the foam turns to mush. -Seth