<VV> 8 Track Possibilities

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 15 18:57:19 EDT 2006

Well, I took a look through them and they seem to look OK in that regard.
Don't know what might happen when put to use.  Someone hand wrote NG on one
of them - means No Good?  Don't know.  One of them is a "head cleaner".  The
others appear to have 4 tracks on (8 songs?) each.  One is still in the box
(NOS?) and cellophane wrapper.  It is Village People Renaissance - 5 O'clock
in the Morning, Big Mac, Jungle City, Fireman (part 1), Fireman (conc.),
Action Man, Diet, (Do you Wanna) Spend the Night, and Food Fight.

Other questions?  Please send private.  Thanks.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.