<VV>Tire "aging"

BigD darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 21:40:25 EDT 2006

Last week, my coworker was driving his 1970 Hemi R/T convertible home  on 9 year old tires, when the left front tire separated without  warning. He was doing 70 and the tire ripped through the inner fender  and caused damage to the fenders paint (and wheel). I guess he found  the limit the hard way. Now he's trying to figure out how to get the  body on this special car fixed without loosing parts at the shop.

  Darren
  Huntsville, AL

Bryan Blackwell <bryan at skiblack.com> wrote:
   then Bill Elliott's age limit of ten years seems like a good rule of thumb.