<VV>Tire "aging" not necessarily Corvair related ....

Ron ronh at owt.com
Tue Aug 15 22:06:28 EDT 2006

Truckers should be liable for any damage their tires do and be responsible
for cleanup but from a practical point of view, there's no safe way for them
to stop and do that.  I guess you need to find some way to get their license
number and file a claim against their company.  Certainly it's a form of hit
and run.
RonH