<VV> removing sending unit.

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 15 22:01:45 EDT 2006

Paul,

Hopefully you have used a hammer on that screwdriver and your plan is to
remove the tank. If the hammer doesn't help and you have no plans to remove
the tank, change your plans :o).

The only real way to clean the tank is to take it out and beat the rust and
crud out of it. My preferred method is to tank the tank to a radiator shop
and have it chemically cleaned and then professionally sealed. The other
option is to just toss the old tank and buy a repro.

While you have the tank out, replace the front brake lines and bushings in
the anti roll bar.

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert