<VV>Nice thing about Corvairs

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Aug 16 12:18:52 EDT 2006

> >Last week, my coworker was driving his 1970 Hemi R/T convertible home

Is like how I advise people how to tell the difference between a #1 and #2
level car on the street: you won't see a #1 on the street.

A number of years ago I read in C&D about one of the editors placing his
427 Cobra in a museum because it was simply too valuable to drive and that
is sad in a way. Do know that the above car in BJ condition is seven
figures now. Even in Joe Dirt condition it would be valuable.

Am getting to feel that way a bit about the Judge but the real reason it is
not driven much is 11 mpg of 93+.

Padgett