<VV> TWIT ALERT : only slightly about vairs

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Aug 16 16:49:44 EDT 2006

> A number of years ago I read in C&D about one of the editors placing his
> 427 Cobra in a museum because it was simply too valuable to drive and that
> is sad in a way. Do know that the above car in BJ condition is seven
> figures now. Even in Joe Dirt condition it would be valuable.
>
> Am getting to feel that way a bit about the Judge but the real reason it
is
> not driven much is 11 mpg of 93+.
>
> Padgett
*******
One of my local heros used to drive his genuine Factory aluminium 427 Cobra
around Des Moines .... at speed, too ... great pipes ....  Any of youse Iowa
guys remember Mr. Prewitt??  war stories abound ... heh heh

...... another of my hero buddies ( from Massachussetts tho )  had an
English genuine GT40 in his basement... used to serve coffee on it ....
Anyone out east ever Eat a Rattey Hamburger ?

*********
I give free rides in my streeter 110 ... do I get hero status? ...  I dented
my 69 doing that in an ice storm, landed in a pine tree.... " OH NADER "
went the cry .....

reargards, ken campbell, unloved in iowuh...