<VV> Gas Tanks

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 16 14:37:37 EDT 2006

As a matter of course, I remove, de-rust and re-seal the tank of any Corvair
I acquire. They are too old to make any assumptions about their condition.
I've had good luck using the prep/re-seal kit that Eastwood sells.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60