<VV> "FNADER" is catching on

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Wed Aug 16 15:09:59 EDT 2006

Well, I tried WTF and FNADER and it just said they were unavailable.  Then I
tried my convertible's personalized plate, "10767" and I got this response:

"The following information has been returned regarding your request:

"Your request has been found to be inappropriate, you have entered too many
characters [no, it wasn't that] or your plate request has been found
inappropriate due to its meaning. Please submit a new plate request."

OK, SO WHO TIPPED OFF THE STATE OF OHIO AS TO THE PERVERTED MEANING OF MY
PLATE?

gggggg

Norm