<VV> "FNADER" is disrespectful

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Aug 16 22:06:35 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: <ScottyGrover at aol.com>
Subject: Fwd: <VV> "FNADER" is disrespectful

In a message dated 8/16/2006 4:14:30 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
corvair2 at earthlink.net writes:

Group:

Although I might have some serious issues with what Mr.  Nadar had to say
about one of my favorite automobiles, I think that it is very  disrespectful
crucify his opinion on my license plate or in any other form  of public
communication.
**********
Ken says:   It is not his opinions that I am scornful of ... but of the jerk
himself. Actually, he did have a point about the rear engine and swing axles
.... and I myself have mentioned this several times in notes to my followers
(g) .... even my many redneck inconsiderates ... (g)

But he is a USER, not a GIVER.... consider him pushing his *GREEN * party
glop even now in the middle of a very serious war ... nope, can't dig for
oil, might kill a tree ... Hey, he doesnt even drive a car, why should he
worry about $3 or $8 / gallon fuel ... why should he be worried about
IRANIAN Tyrants blackmailing us... he can't conceive that his little
penthouse might be blown to smithereens in the next day or so ...
***********
I and many of my Countrymen will not  persecute anyone for having a
different
opinion than ours.
**********
ken says::: Wow ... I guess that is what the Iraqui citizens mostly say when
the spookies go out at night to de-head anyone of a different religious
sect, even if it the neighbors and children across the street ... Even Allah
has given them the 10 commandments as a guide, and I think " shalt not"
would allow some persecution of evil doing ...  in Iraq, in Iran, in
Lebanon, .... heck, maybe even in Canada ...

......and as an ex-military trained killer, I must make note that your
un-resisted peace loving Canadian Government has managed to take away your
self-defensive firearms ... just a passing thought...  my government trained
me to kill, and I would have a government gun ... would you just shuffle
your family out to the front gate for pickup if I came by in a big truck ???
Would you have a opinion then?  maybe better now than waiting for that to
happen.

Very Respectfully ( that hurt to say that ... (g))
ken campbell, respectfully in respectful Iowa