<VV> The President Visits HD - No Corvair

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 16 22:38:03 EDT 2006

http://cbs3.com/topstories/local_story_228173658.html

Well it seems that I will never again have such a good reason to have a customer cancel a meeting.

I had an appointment scheduled this morning to visit the HD facility located in Erie, PA. They are working on a new model and asked for some welding support on the prototype. (tough job!)

I had a call on Monday delaying our meeting until the end of the month as they had short notice of a VIP visitor.

I have never met GW and was sorry that I did not have a chance to shake his hand.

It will be neat to meet the people and ask what it was like to have him visit their work place.

With 300 million Americans, how many actually have the opportunity to meet the Commander and Chief?

Needless to say, I do not expect him to show up at Praxair any time soon.

Regards, Garth