<VV> was: Lakewood Doors - now: Corvair Roundup

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 22:38:36 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/16/2006 10:18:42 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
donmanen at yahoo.com writes:

On  another subject--- there are rumors that several members from different
Texas  Corvair clubs plan to invade Oklahoma in the near future to bring home
the  gold from the Great Plains Roundup------the host has already said we may
have  trouble getting back across the Red River with the loot.......

Don,

You "cowboys" will be battling us "Kansas dirt farmers" for that gold. Just
remember we grow lots of wheat in Kansas and that means we eat our Wheaties.
<G>

See you in Tulsa,
Ned