<VV> FNADER No Corvair

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Wed Aug 16 22:38:52 EDT 2006

Smitty Says:  Cmon Garth, you can't blame being a nice guy on being Candian.  You'd be the same sweet gentle person if you lived down here with the heathens.  My dislike for Nader goes miles deeper and stronger than the fallout to the Corvair from his book.  He is the original guy who took responsibility from people for their actions and made me pay for it.  Every d****d product that costs 30% more than it should just because they had to make it safe  and prevent me from putting a fork in my eye is a direct or indirect result of his work.  Billions and billions of dollars go into development trying to develop a butcher knife you can't cut yourself with.  More billions and billions go to Lawyers to make frivolous claims that some poor company was trying to survive in this cut throat world and didn't go far enough to protect his buyers.  Who the hell do you think is paying for this.  Every honest schmuck who has to work for a living gives about 30 % of his wages to the system
 that Nader promoted and some would say created.  I hate that Low Life and all he stands for.  If he stuck his hand out to me I would spit in it.  See us lower level Americans can be sweet and gentle too.