<VV>Nice thing about Corvairs

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 00:01:37 EDT 2006

I went to a "hot rod" guys birthday party fro his wife tonight. We took my
sedan, since there were going to be lots of other "hot rod" guys there. I ended
 up showing off the car for more than an hour. They all loved the car. I
mentioned how much I had in the car and that it was my daily driver. There were
a few of them that could not believe either of those statements. Of course
these guys were driving their 30-40 something show cars. They probably drive
them 1000 miles a year, max.

If you don't drive it, what's the point?
Ned