<VV> (VV) F NADER or you might be a redneck......

john jncmiller at mchsi.com
Thu Aug 17 00:18:29 EDT 2006

Ok....I'm the guy with poor taste.......disrespectful ....???....no

First off, the reason I like this plate is, the people who have enough knowledge to be dangerous no longer come up and make disrespectful and stupid comments  just because they vaguely remember a book title...once they see the plate.
   I have no problem with Mr. Nader (not Nadar like they spell it in Canaduh) And Mr Nader has no problem with me or the plate....believe me he was asked and agrees it is a first amendment right.  Mr Nader managed to give me three more model years...because of that book...why would I have a problem with that?
  And once again I never told anyone "F" stood for anything especially not Fornication Under Carnal Knowledge......that would be disrespectful to my redneck upbringing.

John Miller
Iowa
Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts (ICE)
F NADER Plate Bearer
Corvairs only Owner & Driver
Carnivorous Omnivore
Dog and Cat owner
Redneck
And all around strange dude.....just ask Ned