<VV> (VV) F NADER or you might be a redneck......

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Thu Aug 17 01:19:44 EDT 2006

I think "Ralph Nadir" (note the "i") says it all ...

----- Original Message -----
From: "john" <jncmiller at mchsi.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:18 PM
Subject: <VV> (VV) F NADER or you might be a redneck......

Ok....I'm the guy with poor taste.......disrespectful ....???....no

First off, the reason I like this plate is, the people who have enough
knowledge to be dangerous no longer come up and make disrespectful and
stupid comments  just because they vaguely remember a book title...once they
see the plate.
   I have no problem with Mr. Nader (not Nadar like they spell it in
Canaduh) And Mr Nader has no problem with me or the plate....believe me he
was asked and agrees it is a first amendment right.  Mr Nader managed to
give me three more model years...because of that book...why would I have a
problem with that?
  And once again I never told anyone "F" stood for anything especially not
Fornication Under Carnal Knowledge......that would be disrespectful to my
redneck upbringing.

John Miller
Iowa
Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts (ICE)
F NADER Plate Bearer
Corvairs only Owner & Driver
Carnivorous Omnivore
Dog and Cat owner
Redneck
And all around strange dude.....just ask Ned
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org