<VV> The President Visits

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 01:13:03 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/16/2006 9:49:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
TimogensTurbo at aol.com writes:

>  never actually met and shook hands with any President but was at least in
> the presence of three.
1  met  Richard Millhouse N.  when he was Lt. Gov. of Calif [?]..parents
lived
in Whittier , Ca.  next to my relatives...

2  Was within  50 ft of Reagans motorcade in 96 GOP  Conv....then the black
helicopter told me to get off the roof or they shoot!!   ggggg [  I was at
Work ]

Never met a standing or setting Pres but did have a Kennedy for Pres flier
signed be Nelson Rockefeller when he was in town campaigning for tricky Dicky.
I  had him sign it before he could see what he was signing GGGGG. That and my
mother used to have tea with Lucky his wife at the Governors mansion in
Albany. That and I was working just 3 blocks from were Squinty From shot Regan,
never saw that many cops in one place so fast in my life.
rich