<VV> The President Visits

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Aug 17 21:52:40 EDT 2006

Ronald Regan stopped our racing ( toy cars ) on the front straight at Indy
one year .. maybe 1976 ...  went by in a big car and waved ....

Dan Gurney stopped our racing ( toy cars ) at the Cunningham Auto Museum in
Orange Co ( uh, I think .. dang )  in 1972 ...  got out and talked to all of
us 1 to 1 in the pits ... lasting impression of a very nice and interesting
guy ....

Guess which one drew the biggest crowd, and guess one could have won the
Presidency that year ... probably still could ....

(g).  ken campbell, iowa