<VV> "Disrespectful"?

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Thu Aug 17 07:16:57 EDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Garth Stapon [mailto:corvair2 at earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:11 PM
To: John Kepler
Cc: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> "Disrespectful"?

John:

Regardless of how you might feel about meeting him and what he had to say, I
think F you is distasteful.

Regards, Garth

Ya'know.....my considerable advantage in this discussion is that having met
Mr. Nader, I KNOW that he'd be the first person disagreeing with your
"gentlemanly" position.  Ralph and Howard Stern have similar "In your face!"
personalities, Ralph just has a better volume control knob.

FWIW, what Ralphie knows about cars specifically and engineering in general
would echo in a thimble.....he's a lawyer fer cripes-sake!  I guess that
makes him the perfect "media expert"!

John