<VV> "Disrespectful"?

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Thu Aug 17 08:29:55 EDT 2006

Not all people (or opinions) are worthy of respect. You seem to think
that most of us have a problem with Nader simply because of his attack
on the Corvair (far too many people think that he was simply trying to
do the "right thing" but was just misguided... nothing could be further
from the truth)... my issues with him run much, much deeper.

Bill